BoBs Fail

Hey everyone, how's it going? I hope all is well for you all! As for my I am doing pretty good, but I wanted to share with you all today about me not being able to finish BoBs this week. It sucks for me big time, but unfortunately, BoBs came at a crazy time for me. Going back to school, taking time to celebrate my mom's birthday, I have a ton of homework to do, and events. So, I haven't been able to read all that I wanted to read.

It drives me crazy knowing that I would not be finishing BoBs this week. I just kind of had to prioritize my family and school, over doing BoBs. My goal for this blog of my mine is to at least post once a week. I have been pushing this aside, along with my YouTube channel for a long time. I'm going to take this slow. See where this will take me, I can't let myself be all about school or all about books. So, I'm gonna work hard at balancing out school and blog.

Writing a post for you all brings me joy, so doesn't making a video. If you want you all can subscribe to my channel, because next week, I have a collab with a friend of mine. We are going to be time traveling to our childhood and we are going to be reading, watching TV shows and movies, and listening to music during our small human years lol! This is going to be a vlog style video and holy cow, I've tried doing one and I just couldn't. So, that means I'm gonna be vlogging at school as well. I have some books and movies lined up along with music (thank you YouTube!) So, I'll leave a link at the end of this post.

Again, it sucks not being able to finishing BoBs week, but I'll do my damnest to myself to post as much as I can on here and on YouTube! I hope you all are having a fantastic day/night and I'll post to all later!

TOODLES!!!